Aerial Drone Inspection Services for Buildings, Roofs, Structures, Towers & Turbines
Drones for Commercial & Industrial Inspections are becoming increasingly more popular due to the obvious benefits; reducing project risks and costs in comparison with traditional techniques such as cherry pickers, manned aviation or working at heights. Drones are extremely effective for several inspection applications on buildings, roofs, guttering, chimney stacks, telecommunication towers, wind turbines and electricity pylons. Using GPS stabilised technology, high definition cameras, various UAV sensors and industry specific software our Aerial Drone Inspection Services, Drone Building Inspection and Drone Roof Surveys can identify defects and abnormalities for instant analysis, increasing efficiency whilst preventing additional costs and risk.
Cyclops UAV are able to deliver close proximity aerial imaging, video and valuable data collection to greatly improve decision making for clients. Our software enables the generation of interactive 3D models from high definition images, the visualisation of structural details from numerous angles and the production of orthomosaics. We can assess, measure, edit and annotate collected information if required. Upon project completion, imagery and data is securely shared on the cloud for ongoing client review or download. We are happy to build our service around the clients needs to achieve on the desired outcome.
All of our Drone Inspection Services and Drone Roof Surveys are non-intrusive ensuring a safe, quick and cost effective method of evaluating properties or structures. Combinations of close proximity imagery and video can be provided at the clients discretion (HD/4K).
Contact us today if you would like to discuss your project in more detail.
View our ‘How it works’ workflow diagram to learn how our strict planning procedures and Drone operations can benefit your organisation.
- Commercial, industrial and domestic asset inspections (this can include photogrammetry, precise measurements from images).
- Drone Building Inspection
- Aerial Drone Inspection – Roof surveys, chimney inspections, guttering evaluations etc. (this can include photogrammetry, precise measurements from images).
- Drone Roof Surveys for pre-solar panel installation on both commercial & domestic properties
- Close proximity wind turbine inspections
- Telecommunications inspections for radio masts & towers
- Close proximity electricity pylon inspections
- Inspections of infrastructure for Utilities & Rail