Utilising market leading software, UAV technology and vigorous Health & Safety processes Cyclops can generate results that are obtained without exposing workers to dangerous conditions, at a fraction of the price of former methods. We use software that converts high resolution images into 3D point clouds, digital surface models and orthomosaics for precise 2D measurements and stockpile volume calculations. The Data generated can then be assessed & controlled thoroughly using quality reporting functions and shared with our clients over the cloud.
- Accurate volumetric calculations
- Precision 3D Mesh Models
- Stockpile data presented simplistically for surveyor analysis
- Orthmosaic Aerial Imaging for clear site overview
- Contour line generation for planning
- Site surveying in hazardous areas
- Contracts available for continuous stockpile management on a weekly, monthly or whenever required basis
Cyclops will always collaborate comprehensively with clients to build a solution that works specifically for their requirements.
Using our UAV’s
Highly accurate volumetric data collection for substantially increasing stockpile management efficiency
Considerably reduce manpower and site risk
Enables quick & vertical deployment in congested spaces
Avoid surveyors & site- workers operating in difficult and dangerous terrain
Typically launched within 24 hours minimising your ongoing risk and potential costs (weather & site permitting)
Clients can securely access collected data remotely directly from the cloud via Cyclops for decisive analysis & stock reporting
Want a quote? Contact us today.