Is there a catch?
Nope, all it takes to register is to fill in your details and we will get in touch to discuss your project in more detail. We will not ask for any payment details or a deposit, however we may want to understand your organisations long-term goals using UAV’s.
Why use Cyclops?
- Quick Deployment, increase project efficiency
- Provide viewpoints of properties, grounds and surrounding environments that cannot be captured with standard photography techniques
- Create engaging materials for digital and print property/land advertising campaigns
- Close proximity imagery & video (HD/4K), access previously inaccessible areas whilst acquiring highly detailed footage around buildings and structures
- Reduce “working at height” scenarios and the costly need for scaffolding, cherry pickers & additional safety equipment
- Using real-time imagery streamed to the ground, your engineer, surveyor or in-house team can direct inspections/surveys towards any areas of particular interest allowing focused results
- Gather operational data that can empower informed decision making (photogrammetry, volumetric measurements, 3D modelling & more)
- Integrated Cloud Technology allows footage to be securely downloaded and shared almost instantly with clients across all WiFi enabled devices
- Health & Safety focused
- CAA qualified pilots, IOSH safety passport holders & Red Cross First Aid trained
Terms & Conditions
- Our free demo service is available to commercial clients that are VAT registered and is designed to demonstrate our technical, professional & safety capabilities. Cyclops pilots will openly display raw and software generated data during or after the demonstration as agreed with Cyclops at initial briefing.
- Customers must fully state all project expectations & details during project briefing.
- No data will be delivered to customers upon the completion of a ‘Free Demo’ service. Cyclops reserves the right to withhold images, videos & any data collected during a free demonstration flight. This data will not be shared with any external parties, sold or stored unless otherwise given permission or requested by the client in question.
- Cyclops is more than happy to arrange the purchase of data should the client wish to do so after flight completion. The purchase price of data will be based on our standard job quotation practices.
- Cyclops fully reserves the right to refuse ANY free demonstration based on the commercial viability of the request, whilst taking into account all considerations e.g. site/company location, the planning involved, job complexity, health & safety, CAA legislation & equipment capabilities.
- Only one free-demo is permitted per VAT registered company.
Do I have to worry about you selling my email or data?
No. Your contact information and private data are yours and yours alone. They’re safe with us. We’ll email you about our services, latest promotions and company updates, but you can opt out at any time.