Drone Asset Management Services
Our in-depth knowledge of the property and energy industry critically supports our operations when implementing flight plans, risk assessments, close up inspections and energy assessments for clients. We have an in-house team of commercial energy surveyors and highly skilled Drone pilots allowing for a cost effective ‘all in one’ asset management solution.
We can supply fully integrated Drone Asset Management, Drone Asset Inspections & Energy Management services to assist with building /asset maintenance contracts, emergency repairs, thermal imaging heat loss assessments & commercial energy performance certificates. 3D modelling services using industry specific software can also be provided to support with continuous facilities & asset management on both a short and long term basis if required. We can build our proposition around the client, offering flexible pricing solutions for on-going asset or property management contracts.
Visit our ‘how it works’ workflow to learn more about our flexible Drone Asset Management processes.
Contact us today if you would like to discuss your project in more detail.
Full Asset & Energy Management solutions
- Emergency property/asset assessments due to damage occurring from weathering, fire or accidents
- Non-intrusive close proximity condition assessments (buildings, structures, telecommunication towers, electricty pylons etc.)
- Building condition & maintenance assessments
- Full guttering and chimney evaluations
- Detailed warranty inspections on properties or structures (photography or video)
- Building heat loss assessments (FLIR thermal imaging)
Complete 3 stage progressive commercial energy assessment packages for companies looking to reduce carbon footprint & overall commercial energy expenditure.
- Commercial energy performance certificate (EPC) (Full professional energy rating report to demonstrate property energy efficiencies)
- Thermal Heat Loss Assessment of entire property using FLIR Thermal Imaging cameras & final report
- Generation of interactive computerised 3D Model of property for ongoing asset maintenance and property management
Using our services for Drone Asset Management & Drone Asset Inspections
Close proximately HD/4K imagery, video & interactive property data that can be utilised for ongoing asset management and insurance purposes
Provides access to areas that are too difficult or too risky to send your team into. Our Aerial property management solutions can dramatically reduce your risk exposure in a “working at height” scenario and enable you to do them more frequently and cost effectively
Using real-time imagery streamed to the ground, your engineer, surveyor or in-house team can direct the assessment to investigate any potential defects on structures while the UAV is in the air allowing focused and data driven results
Clients can securely access collected data remotely directly from the cloud via Cyclops for decisive analysis and technical reporting
Fast deployment (within 24 hours, weather & site permitting)
Cyclops pilots are CAA qualified, IOSH safety passport holders, Red Cross first aid trained and fully insured for commercial operations with UAV's
Want a quote? Contact us today.